Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) – It’s the perfect way to ensure that, if your car is stolen, damaged or totaled (regardless of whether the determined insurance settlement is lower than what your vehicle was worth), you can recover the full value of your vehicle.
Ready to get started with an auto insurance plan from Sun Federal and TruStage? Take the next steps.Visit TruStage Auto Insurance Online
Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is provided by National Product Care Company and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., in FL, LA and OK, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023 and Oklahoma License #44198051), all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 800.752.6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In CA, where Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MBIP 08/16), it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc. Coverage varies by state. Be sure to read the Vehicle Service Contract or the Insurance Policy, which will explain the exact terms, conditions, and exclusions of this voluntary product. MRC-2341946.1-1218-0121 © CUNA Mutual Group 2018
If you prepare for the worst now, you can better enjoy the present!
Sun Federal and TruStage offer coverage that leaves you free from worry and safe from unexpected financial hardship.
We offer a full range of life insurance products so no matter your situation, you’ll have protection against the unforeseen. We’ve simplified the process and are ready to help you find a policy with benefits, tradeoffs and coverage that are right for you. Options include:
- Whole Life – a policy with set monthly premiums, prices designed to fit your budget, and guaranteed payment to your beneficiary.
- Term Life – an affordable and flexible option, with coverage over a defined period of time.
Ready to get started with a life insurance from Sun Federal and TruStage? Take the next steps.Compare Life Products Call TruStage at (888) 888-0376 for Assistance
Thankfully, it is rare, but when a disaster does occur, it could leave you or your family struggling to cover current expenses.
Why risk it when it doesn’t cost you anything not to? With an Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) plan from Sun Federal and TruStage, you can claim no-cost coverage right now, and in just a few minutes you’ll have protection from the unexpected. This complimentary coverage is just another benefit of being a credit union member. Options include:
- Complimentary AD&D Coverage – underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company – features guaranteed acceptance and no medical questions.
- Upgrades – Looking for even more coverage than our standard plan offers? You can enhance your protection for about $10 a month for every $100,000 in added coverage.
Ready to get started with AD&D insurance from Sun Federal and TruStage? Take the next steps.Apply for Complimentary AD&D Protection Upgrade Your Plan
For you and your family, important and valuable possessions, like your home, rented property, and condo, have value – both monetary and sentimental.
To help you protect those valuables, Sun Federal has partnered with TruStage Insurance. Your membership with us may qualify you for discounts, on insurance plans for:
- Homeowners Insurance – Affordable plans that cover damage to your home and property, shelters and personal possessions, as well as liability claims others make against you and additional services, like 24-hour emergency repair service, loss-forgiveness programs, personal property replacement, and multi-policy discounts.
- Renters Insurance – Budget-friendly plans that protect your rented property from danger, like theft and fire damage, as well as personal property. With coverage from us you’ll enjoy exclusive group, claims-free and multi-policy savings!
- Condo Insurance – Credit union member special rates on condominium insurance to ensure your property, and everything in it, is safe from natural, accidental and human damage, as well as protection against claims others make of damage occurring on your premises.