Transferring money to another SFCU member just got even easier!
Member to Member (M2M) transfers can help you make quick and secure transfers to another member’s account anytime, from anywhere! You can even save and nickname accounts for easy access in the future. Simply access the tool through Online & Mobile Banking.
All you need is:
- Last Name of the member you’d like to transfer to
- Recipient’s Member Number
- Suffix of account to deposit funds
**Be sure to use the Member Number (no check digit needed) and the correct Suffix**
That’s it! Ready to start transferring?
For Online Banking on your Desktop Computer:
1. Log into Online Banking through the SFCU webpage and go to the “Transfers” Widget in the left menu
2. Choose the “Classic” tab at the top of the page and click “Transfer to Another Sun Federal member”
3. Fill out the information and click “Save”
For Mobile Banking on your phone or tablet:
1. Log into the SFCU app on your device and tap the “Transfers” Widget
2. Choose “Add Account” to transfer to another member
3. Fill out the information and click “Continue”
Save time and resources with Member to Member transfers!