March 11, 2020
At Sun Federal, we are driven by our mission of "People Caring About People." In living
up to this commitment, our top priority is ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our
members, staff and community partners. As many of you may already be aware, Ohio
Governor Mike DeWine and Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf issued states of emergency
to help protect communities from the threat of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are taking precautionary measures to reduce the risk of contamination:
- Our Disaster Preparedness team meets weekly or more often as needed to monitor the spread of the virus and will adapt credit union functions as conditions continue to develop.
- At our branches, we will implement enhanced cleaning procedures by disinfecting our high-touch surface areas (including ATMs/ITMs) and offering hand sanitizer.
- If you are concerned about visiting a branch, remember to take advantage of our convenient services like Online & Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Visa Credit Card and ATM/ITM access.
- Because of our commitment to safety, we have decided to alter our Annual Member Celebration, scheduled for April 25, 2020, to a smaller one-hour Business Meeting (details coming soon). It is in the best interest of our members and employees to move to this format until we are confident the virus is no longer a threat to our community. We will evaluate holding a member celebration later this year.
Rest assured, through thick and thin, we are committed to serving you. During this time,
education and prevention are key to maintaining a healthy community. As we navigate this
development, please consider the following:
- To ensure the health of our organization, we are recommending that our members and employees follow the hygiene guidelines as detailed by the Centers for DiseaseControl and Prevention. It’s now more important than ever that we enforce these best practices at home, in the workplace and wherever we travel. If you are feeling ill, use your best judgment when considering visiting a branch.
We thank you all for your cooperation and assure you that we remain focused on providing you with the financial services you’ve come to rely on and keep you informed of further developments even during these uncertain times.
Brian Hughes, President/CEO
September 20, 2021
March 17, 2021
March 12, 2021